Weekend Happenings: When Life Give You Lemons

8:30 AM

Life doesn't give you free stuff... It just doesn't. But I'm a bit better than life so I am giving you guys double posts this week since I'm going log off for AP testing season. Basically see you all in June. Just kidding more like the last week of May... That's not much better... So AP testing season is coming so I'm studying for AP tests along with my other school work. Since I decided to be a tryhard this year, I have three AP tests to study for. And also my math grade is a C right now and if I want to go to my first choice college, I am going to need to get that to a B. Which is kind of scary since there are only around 5 tests left. My mind shrivels up just thinking about it. I really hope ma bean army can wait until I return in June for Project Inspiration Part II and this year I have a great line up for this blog. Follow me on Twitter for hints as time counts down. I have really appreciated everyone for following me around in my crazy life this school year. The last thing I can do for everyone before the end of my Junior year is to end with double posts everyday and some inspirational stuff here and there. If ma beans miss me too much, shoot me a email or follow me on Twitter and Instagram to be kept up on my daily life. I have so much planned for the summer and Senior year. I am so grateful for each and one of you. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

Don't miss me too much ma beans

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images