Drastic Changes Coming Your Way...

9:00 AM

BEFORE THIS: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES AND IF YOU SEND THEM I WILL BLOCK YOU!! Spring is the time for cleaning and change, so I've decided that I wanted to be more open about who I am. I am planning on changing this blog under the username of: hly1h4 which is my current Instagram and Snapchat username... FOLLOW ME AND ADD ME!!

I want to share my art with all of you and hopefully all ma beans will realize . I wanted to start to incorporate more of my blog into my life and stop all the secrecy around my anonymous blogger profile. Since a lot of my friends do not know about the blog just yet please restrain yoselves from mixing my two lives together so please direct message me and post general comments on my stuff instead of the "when are you gonna post again" comments. I'm sorry but I am still not ready to tell you guys my real name until Senior year but you guys literally already got two of my most used social media sites...
Feel free to just stalk me and not follow me or add me. I'm making this post because I want all of ma bean army to by notified that I am changing the URL (probs sometime this week) to hhandherbeans so notify yo family and frands!! I'd love to hear from you, now Instagram, Snapchat and emails are open!! Don't worry these accounts are my personal accounts so they actually have stuff on there to stalk... *gasp* Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks and I have a dandy offer you: How Much Home Renovation Can I Afford complete house renovation cost

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images