Reaction Tuesday: I'm Different

9:00 AM

I know, I know, this song is super old like end of 2014 old but I have to write about this. I couldn't stop watching the MV for the whole day today because the song is just so catchy. First AKMU has SuHyun in it and when she collaborated with Lee Hi.... OH MY CHEESE BALLS!!! Perfect combination. Not only that but Bobby is in it??

UhHHhHHHHhHHHHHh... How can you not like the MV when you see this??








Or this.... UHHHH yes pleasssseeeeeeeeeee....
After watching a few AKMU videos I noticed that most of them did not have a happy ending for the main girl. Like in this one, both SuHyun and Lee Hi's characters were rejected by the main guys they were after. I really enjoyed the catchy tune of the song especially their voices. Let me explain this. So SuHyun has one of those sweet but powerful voices that can reach the high notes while Lee Hi has the sexual cute voice that is contrasting SuHyun's voice. AND THEIR RAP IN BETWEEN THE SONG!!! OH MY ANGEL FOOD CAKE!!! It kicks the song to a whole other level. I give this song a ten stars out of ten stars so GO CHECK OUT THIS TEN STAR SONG BECAUSE IT IS VERY RARE FOR ME TO GIVE A TEN!!!! Okay I'm done screaming... Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images