Reaction Tuesday: "Congratulations" to Day 6 for Debuting!!

9:00 AM


Yes that's right Day 6 debuted and I went crazy stalking their Instagram accounts. WOW. JYP good for you... Finally debuting a band instead of a boy GROUP. I still love love love GOT7 but it's so awesome that there is a change in direction. I love CNBlue (YES THEY ARE MAKING A CINDERELLA COMEBACK REALLY SOON AND I CANNOT WAIT) so I knew from day that I found out that this group is going to be my new love. FIRST: I would like this group to stay together forever just like GOT7 and not like EXO. SECOND: I hope they go on Weekly Idol realllyy soon so I can learn more about them. Now let's actually discuss this song... I literally watched the teaser 10 times... and I just knew that this song is going to be great.... WELL WAS IT??? It was. Okay although I did my fair share of stalking... I still have not mastered all of their names so gonna refer to them as I watch the MV... So if you are on your computer right now... try to follow along.
The MV starts with the guy that's better looking on his Insta sitting on a subway which already looks super casual and normal. Glasses looks great on KPop idols... The guitarist kind of look like Kookie from BTS... The hair, the nose.... The keyboard is so attractive... The drummer kind of looks like this guy from this Kdrama... I can't remember who and it bother me that I don't remember but he does... I think the drama he was the antagonist... URGGG WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER?? This is the first MV where you actually see the main characters kiss during the montage. That was super surprising... I wonder how the behind the scenes went for this... Please release that soon!! I think the lyrics for this song gives a positive message because it's about this guy getting over his ex-lover who dumped him. Because once he forgets her... THAT MEANS US FANS HAVE A CHANCE!!! The girl for this MV meets my standards although the actor with her was a little bit too handsome so he kind of diverted my attention. Out of ten beans (I thought we'd change it up because this is a bean army after all) I rate this song a 10 out of 10!! I had nothing bad to say about it, the song was catchy, and the people were pretty... PLUS IT'S A ROOKIE GROUP AND THEY ARE ALREADY DOING SO WELL?? If they go on Music Core next Friday, I will be sure to be there. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images