Officially Published

9:00 AM

I don't think I can be happier. Being a published artist has always been a hidden goal of mine. I say hidden because I never thought it is going to be possible. And today that somehow managed to happen. I am now an officially published artist. The statement "When one door closes another door opens." is true after all. After being rejected from two school teams, I thought I was the problem. Somehow, being passionate in everything I do doesn't get me anywhere. But I'm wrong, I have worked 14 years to where I am now. Now at the age of 16, my artwork has been published. I would not have traded this for any of those academic team acceptances.


It's not all happiness and rainbows though. Sometimes I don't feel like telling anyone about my art because I don't want to brag or come off as arrogant because of what I do. I feel like the more awards accumulate, the less I want to share it with people because sometimes these things are no longer big enough for other people to care about. For example, I fake when other people are successful when I'm actually jealous and bitter because I'm not as good but I'm afraid that people are going to do that to me too. I hope that for those of my friends who are reading this, realize that I'm just trying to share one of my achievements with you and I didn't mean to brag. I hope there are more great things to come with my art and I haven't came up with another goal yet... But when I do, ma beans please be there to support me. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images