Catch Up on MY LIFE!!

5:45 PM

Alrighty... I have so many stories for you guys... Let's start with the first story which I believe is the most important one yet... I GOT GA/PIT TICKETS TO SEE EXO!! 

YAY!! I am seriously so hyped that they are coming, what happened was that I had my friend buy me the ticket while I prayed by holding my phone. When she texted me like two seconds after that we got the tickets, I cannot believe what I was seeing. I AM SPENDING VALENTINE'S DAY WITH CHANYEOL, D.O, AND KAI. OH MY GEEZ!!
I still can't process how great my life has been in 2016. But then, last night, My Music Taste posted a thing on Facebook where they were like, "GA seating people will vote on whether the seating will be first come first serve or by ticket number."
I just realized that there are around 4,000 people who bought GA tickets and so... IF it's first come first serve, I'm not gonna get to the front and let me tell you something, I'm 5'3... So I literally need to be in the front because I cannot see... No way is it going to be first come first serve. If it was going to be by ticket number, I would be behind 200 something people still... So at this point, I want to sell my ticket... So if y'all want a ticket for GA4 at LA hit me up and email me!! We can def work something out!! 

Second story is a doozzzyyyy, seriously why am I not writing an autobiography?? Well... probably because no one will buy it... *awkward laughter* anyways, as you beans know I am a artist. I draw, paint, sketch, do all kinds of fun stuff... and just after New Years, I happened to sketch a picture of Dove Cameron... if you are into Disney shows (I am... I kind of never grew up) she's in practically two of them...
She's so pretty...
She liked the picture and my Instagram basically exploded with likes and followers. So right now I'm at 800 followers in a matter of three days... Honestly I didn't post that picture to get her to like it, I just wanted to show people my art... I guess the attention came out of no where... I'll definitely be working even harder now to become a better artist than before. 

Part two of this catch up is coming soon... Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. please. start. posting. more. I want to hear more about your rants about your friends and school and such! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there anonymous!! I will definitely be posting more! I'm so glad that you are asking for more rants!! Until next time stay cool ma beans!! <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images