Reaction Tuesday: GOT7 wants to "Fly" Away With You

9:00 AM

OH MY KPOP!! I woke up this morning and GOT7 dropped their comeback... FLY!! Yes I am writing this on Sunday and publishing it on Tuesday.

SO I had to do a reaction because it's MA BABIES!! I'm so sad that they are having a concert in LA but I can't go because I'm so broke from the EXOLUTION concert... (T o T) GG but I can enjoy the full concert from the comfort of my home through this great thing called YOUTUBE!! AND Instagram!! Just talking about this makes me sad... Let's move on to the MV... Jr. starts singing, this already makes me so happy because his voice is simply amazeng. Doesn't this remind you of "Stop Stop It??" This time instead of JB falling... Jr. felll....OOOOOO AHHHHH who's next?? AnYwaYS, the rap for both Jackson and Mark was A LOT better than the other songs. BamBam was always good after he went through puberty which is at like 17... I really like the dance moves too since it moves with the beat. Every time the beat drops, their dance moves also slows down. The thing that I'm kind of disappointed about is probably the fact that all of their clothing are the same.... Normally there is some variation in jackets but this time, all of the jackets were the same. I have never heard Junior sing by himself before and his voice is so unique it took me by surprise.
I was kind of scared that they were gonna get blown away by the wind since Bam has such a skinny body but HEY... They were fine!! The hair style did get a little messed up though. Yugyeom also got a big part in this song which is like YAY my child is growin up fast!! Out of ten, I give this song a 10 because it's GOT7... All of JYP's groups all are doing very well on my watch. I have linked the MV here or you can find it below. As a bonus I have also added their teaser individual photos below... I have found all of them so you don't have to look for them. Support my children and until next time stay cool ma beans. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images