Favorite Rookie Actors of 2015

9:00 AM

Since I didn't have a WTF Wednesday for this week, I think I should compensate you guys by having a spam... Seriously though we haven't had a spam for a lonnggg timmeeee. I recently watched a bunch of new dramas and movies with some new rookies and I love all of them!! So let me introduce you to some brand new super cute rookies...

Kwang Si-Yang: He debuted last year
Recent drama: Oh My Ghostess
Jr: GOT7; He is a rookie in both the music and acting industry.
Recent Drama: My Love Eun Dong
Cheney Chen/ 陈学东: I think of him as a rookie because he only
filmed three movies that were a series.
Recent Movie: Tiny Times 1-4, King of Masked Singer (judge panel)
Day 6: JYP's new group debut date is this Sunday... All of them
looks awesome... Seriously rookies in the music industry. 
Kim Seul Gi; She is the famous face behind the Kdrama marathon
meme. She started off as a comedian.
Recent Drama: Oh My Ghostess 
L (Infinite): He looks 12 but he's actually a
lot older... Not really a rookie because of the
amount of dramas but he had small roles.
Recent Drama: The Time We were Not in Love
Song Jae Rim: I found him during WGM,
so I am really looking forward to all of his
dramas in the future
Recent Drama: Unkind Ladies
Kim Yoo Jung: I've been following her ever since she debuted...
She literally grew up under my eyes... #proudfan
Recent Drama: Bride of the Century
Yang Jin Sung: I seriously love her since she
was in two of my favorite Kdramas.
Recent Dramas: Bride of the Century & City Hunter
Yang Yang/杨洋: Chinese rookie who I am in love withhhh
Recent Drama: The Four
I think that all of these rookies are definitely worth looking out for because their acting skills and singing skills are amazing. Please continue to support Day 6!! I seriously want to see them do as well as GOT7. PLUS THEY ARE FROM THE SAME AGENCY SO PLEASE SUPPORT THEM!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images