I Think We Need to have a Man Crush Thursday Today...

9:28 PM

I'm officially done with all presentations + end of the year speeches + all of my homework which means we need to appreciate some men that we do not see in High School... And by this I mean Lee Jong Suk, I just finished watching Doctor Stranger and I fell in love with his wink.

Let's first take a look at his face...
And this face...
How can someone drink milk like this?? I look like a fetus when I drink milk...
Did I mention that he is super relatable??
His eyes will eat your soul...
Or make you feel like you want to be his hand
Or when one of them magically close... Oh wait that's a wink...
I would look like a retard doing this... But he makes it look like perfection...
His hand heart will melt your heart...
He has better lips than I do... #depression
His smile can revive a broken heart
Or make it feel like you want to adopt a bunny
Such a heartbreaker though
But that's totally okay
So Ceci had a photoshoot with him a while back... 

Yup.. I want to be this tank top...

And here is him with his... IDK what those are... 
Here is him smiling... With his tatoos and that face...
Lastly... Imagine if he looked at you like this... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images