Reaction Tuesday: I "Hate" 4Minute

9:00 AM

What a joke... Literally no one hates 4Minute. I WILL end you if you hate on ma gurls!! *Threatening knife emoji* First of all... Gurl... Hyuna looked so GOOOOODD in dissss I wanna die. Literally she is gor-ge-ous. If you want to learn how to look like her... I totally got chu!! Just click on the video below... BTW this is ma gurl heyitsfeiii... I'm not advertising for her but her make up is always on FLEEK!!! 

Can we just spend a few minutes ranting about how pretty Hyuna is?? She is so cute and her personality is bomb... not to mention her boday!! Gurl just let me be yooooouuuu!! Anyways I was totally surprised at the beginning of this MV because I thought it was going to be badass but there were flowers, wedding dresses, and pretty fog. BUT THEN.. BAM OUT OF NO WHERE!! We are in the desert wearin shades and rappin. Okay got chu got chu. I heard that Shrillex produced this song with 4Minute so of course I was expecting a drop and THAT DROP WAS AMAZING!!
Literally their dance moves are easier to learn this time... So definitely gonna do that when I have time... Since I am so negative all the time this song truly speaks to me. I hate my school, my life, the guy I used to like.... AND SO MANY MORE!! If I named everything I hated, we would never get to bed... I loved their style for this MV... ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! They literally wore everything my mother wouldn't let me wear.... #GOALS I am suucchhhh a rebel... Honestly I think their style is a whole lot more normal than other groups. They do try to go for a theme but somehow all of them still have a distinct style. Do y'all get me? Out of ten stars I'm giving this song a 10 outta ten because I've just been waiting too long for this MV. Watch the MV here and until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images