Reaction Tuesday: NO COMEBACKS??

9:00 AM

I'm sad to announce but this week... There weren't any new comeback songs that interested me... BUT WE ALWAYS HAVE JAY PARK TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!

He released this song about 2 weeks ago and I haven't got the chance to react to him because Hyuna's "Because I'm the Best" is still playing on my SoundCloud and Reaction Tuesday is for whatever I'm obsessed with and this song happened to fall right under Hyuna, so let's do dis....

Jay Park. jAy PArK. JAy pArK. Any way you say his name, type his name, and stalk his name... He's a talented person that is there. You know how BIG BANG is the ultimate representation of KPop boy groups??
He looks like Mark
Jay Park is like the representative for soloists. Everyone has heard of Jay Park not because he's so beautiful but because he just happens to be a part of your everyday life. I didn't even realize that I was listening to his music until I saw a reaction to it on YouTube. Jay Park used to be a such a familiar name but I didn't think that heard his music before, but he's just always been there. He did a sound track for Oh My Ghostess (I reacted to this on OMG Dramas) and he also just got featured in Won and Only by Simon Dominic.
Mark + Lee Jung Suk = Jay Park

WE NEED TO HAVE RADIO SHOWS LIKE THE ONES IN KOREA!!! Radio shows in Korea literally has the idols sitting behind glass windows while they do their show so fans can see them. I WANT TO SEE YO BEAUTIFUL FACES!!! This MV's beginning is what I need in a radio show. The beginning gives a tropical feel so for the people in LA... It's very refreshing to watch. However again, the weird violet lighting is used on the girl.
GOOD LOOKING GIRL BY THE WAY!! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IN THE EFFORT TO FIND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO DESERVE JAY PARK. But then... You notice what all three of them are wearing and you just kind of... drift off into the "meh" zone. There is this thing that idols do... They wear basketball shorts with leggings underneath. Yea it looks normal on stage but it looks realllyyy weird on people like me. Well what the guys are wearing are basically the same concept except on their top: a short sleeved hoodie with a long sleeve biking shirt. no. Now that the light is a little bit more clear, the girl's hair is aweesommeeeellyyy dyed a ombre pink. JUST WHEN THINGS ARE MEDIOCRE... HARU POPS OUT!!! OKAY I KNEW THAT TABLO WAS IN THIS BUT LIKE... HARRRUUUUUUU... HER FIRST EVER MUSIC VIDEO!!! THAT'S SO CUTEEE!!
Honestly... Why didn't I react to this sooner... I just realized that there is a deer in the back... We need to take a moment and realize that Haru is the best dressed here. Her jacket is definitely GD feels and her white tank is like Taeyang... WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT?? There are more canes... Just like Doin It... But the ending is a lot better than the beginning since it's a lot more modern concepts. I liked the video and the concept is pretty amazing also. Although it's a typical rap song, it's the meaning behind it that makes this song amazing. The guy is talking about how he works so hard is because he loves her so much. Tablo works constantly and that's maybe why he's on Superman Returns because he wants to hang out with Haru more. Out of ten, I rate this song a 8/10 because I really liked this song but it's not really my style. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images