I Found My FIRST BIAS

9:00 AM

This week I've actually been super busy so I had not paid much attention to the people around me... Instead of a WTF Wednesday... I want to make this day a Yugyeom appreciation day because he is my bias right now in GOT7 and I've NEVER had a bias before. 

"Noona do you like me??" 
Other members complained about him
being cocky... I think that started around
this time... 
He's literally only 2 years older than me... If
I learn Korean and hopefully puberty hits me soon...
I might actually have a chance with this guy... 
My soul screams when he dances
This kid is still 17
He looks 20 though
When they were filming these teasers... I almost threw my phone
on the ground because it was so cringgyyy
He's going to be my next piece of art work
WHOOOOOOOOOOIIIIEEEE
"What's your favorite body part?" "Collarbone"
My reaction after... 
Sometimes he annoys the hyuns so much that this
happens...
Side 1
Side 2
Either way he still gets judged... 
I didn't know how to react to this at all... Mark has really pretty
hands?? 
I really like side 1...
But side two makes me so happy... 
Oh maknae... don't ever change....
I really hope ma beans liked this week's spam. Thank you for always paying attention to this tiny world of mine. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images