Smexy Hair Colour Spam

9:00 AM

"Call Me Baby Era" is my favorite Chanyeol hair time period...
Then I realized... There are so many more smexy hair colors
So sit back and enjoy this spam...
Here is another Chanyeol GIF before we move on
The gray hair is my first favorite hair color
Look at all the silver
I don't even like Sehun and yet he still attracts me
I really like this hair too...
I love this phase...
I love this hair style and color...
SOOOO PRETTYYYY
Strawberry mirlk!!
His hair is literally the same color as the filter...
This color is so vibrant I'm going to cry...
Oranngei har
Looking better and better
<3
My majestic hair color rainbow...
Violet + Blue + Green = AMAENG
In my opinion... I think Red Velvet looks very natural when they are blonde
Blonde hair brings out the younger side in idols...
I loved this period of blondness... He seems so pure...
Blonde Suga looks so good... You don't even know
Now to violet hairr...
PURPLE GIVES ME LIFE!!
I'm sorry if I didn't get to other groups... But this is all of the hair colors that I LOVEEE!! Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images