Reaction Tuesday: Please "Mind Your Own Business

9:00 AM

If I were to rate the amount of talent Ailee has on a scale of 1-10... She would be off the charts. I love her personality, her music, her voice, and she is currently number one female soloist in my mind (followed by IU).

Remember how I was obsessed with "Don't Leave Me" but GOT7's cover a few weeks back? Along the way I also found Ailee's version and whoooohooooo I LUBBBED IT SOO MUCH!! When she sings the high notes, her voice is clear as crystal and it expands to fill the whole room. Her stage presence is just amazing. She has so much energy and confidence radiating off of her. This song is exactly what I expected, something that is full of energy, power, and edge but is not cutesy.
She sang through her performance ON A CHAIR... AND still sounded the same even though she was injured. THAT IS AMAZING!! This MV adapted CL's coat in "Missing You", combined the feeling with Hyuna's "I'm the Best" and had the same car smashing scene from GOT7's "If You Do". This MV literally combines all of my favorite concepts into one. Ailee always manage to give this Americanized feeling to her music videos and her stylist is always on point. This bad vibe that she is going for this MV is totally amazing. The over all song gives me really good vibes because she is powerful and is willing to fight for her happiness. She stopped feeling sorry that the relationship ended and takes action. It's been a long time since I've ran into a song like this... Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images