Reaction Tuesday: BTS and Doin It

9:00 AM

First of all, I think we need to adopt some new beans into our crazy world. I have discovered some of my favorite bands that I think should never get bad publicity on this blog because all of their music is awesome AND all of the member's faces are perfect!!

My favorite band CURRENTLY is of course BTS (I discuss their song down below) they have the dance moves, the rapping skills, and the gorgeous faces, they deserve every positive thing that I say.

Of course, the never ending favorite is GOT7, THEY ARE COMING TO LA IN 1 MONTH!! AHHHHHHHHH!! Each of them have super cute personalities, and are born to entertain, so of course, they are going to be part of our protected bean program. OH MY FULLAY CHICKENS... WE CAN JUST CALL IT THAT!! 
The third bean in the PROTECTED BEAN PROGRAM... THAT SOUNDS AWESOMEEEEEEE!! Is this CNBlue, I don't think they've had a comeback recently since YongHwa went solo... Anyways through watching their Weekly Idol episode, JongHyun's We Got Married, and all of YongHwa's dramas, this band is so unique it's difficult to judge them, so why not stop judging. SO NOW YOU KNOW... These are my babies and will always have a place in my heart. I'll make a solo artist edition, and a bias edition in the future but for now, let's discuss the two songs I'm obsessed with this week. This is gonna be a long one.... 

BTS is my babies right now and I think think their dance moves are the most difficult moves that I've ever seen. I used to think that EXO had good moves, but then BTS... WOWWOWWOW!! After listening to I Need You, I don't think any song could top it, but then Dope came along and I was sooo wrong.
At first I was reluctant to listen to it but once it's all over my Facebook feed, I just had to listen to it and it was like a drug. I couldn't stop listening to it ever since. The costumes of each of the members defined their features and changed their appearances. Suga's costume made him look so much more mature than how he appears. From the MV, Jin should totally collab with someone on a medical drama because he looks bombing in his doctor attire. Jimin's red hair had me thinking about Kai, but the glasses frame was perfect for his face. The maknae JungKook is... I don't even need to say it, I'll just express it in a picture.
V's whole Inspector Conan get up has me believing that anime guys are brought to life by KPop. The fast dance moves are amazing and usually when groups comes out with a new MV there should immediately be some kind of tutorial on YouTube, however, not a sign. THEY ARE TOO PRO!!
The song was just catchy, but not memorable, after listening to it constant for 2 days, I still could not hum it, so that's a problem there. Out of ten stars, I think Dope is a 9.5 out of 10 stars because the song is not as memorable as I Need You. *Note: I did not speak ill about the band, I discussed their music.*

Verbal Jint & Sanchez ft. BumKey did a collab recently, and Doin It became my second favorite song on SoundCloud. I think that Korea is a little bit too safe in comparison to the American standards for age requirements because the video was rated 19+ when there was nothing it to make it 19+. In America TV shows with much scandalous content like Pretty Little Liars is rated 14+ while a Kdrama with ONE kiss is rated 15+.... Anyways that's not Verbal Jint's problem, his production with Jimin from AOA was awesome, so when this song came out, I was super pumped!!
The song is a smooth jazz with a little bit of rap. Jazz is one of my favorite music genres and adding it on to rap is just the perfect combination. I also read the English lyrics, the lyrics didn't really make sense but it was a translation so I don't expect it to make sense. The song cover is awesome with both of them so serious and their features defined under the florescent lights. Out of 10 stars, I give this song a 9 out of 10 just because I didn't like how they shot the music video, and the model that they used was not that pretty, and since she didn't contribute to the music, at least contribute with her beauty, but she was meh. 

OKAY DONE!! Have fun listening to these two songs because I totally adore these two songs. I wanted to add AOA's Heart Attack to this week's reaction Tuesday, but this post is already so long, I'll feature them on next week's Reaction Tuesday, so until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images