Flashback Friday: Back to When I Cared

9:30 AM

Dear the guys that USED to like,

Hey you, the curly haired boy that I liked in second grade. I was too shy to talk to you, so I just silently watched you like a creep. See, I didn't even learn your name. You will forever be known as my first crush.

Hey you blue eyed cousins that sanwiched me in third grade. B, you were the best right hand seat partner ever because you stayed in during recess to help me with my spelling homework while I impressed you with my math skills. R, I seriously didn't know that B and you are cousins and you are the best left hand seat partner ever because when you saw me at the park, you hide and seek with me.

What's up C, the guy who had a crush on my best friend. You basically became the heart throb in fourth grade and everyone flounced near you, even guys. You were basically the perfect bundle back then. You were good at sports, had a nice face, and super smart. When I moved, I still managed to remember you. But do you know what a jerk you are? I messaged you being the naive me in seventh grade asking you if you happened to remember me when you moved to the same school as me. I didn't do that because I still liked you, I did that because I wanted someone that knows my past. Instead of replying, "I don't remember." You didn't say anything.

Hey there, the guy that looked into my eyes in fifth grade. I know that you liked me, even though I pretended that I didn't know. One of your friends actually told me. You are super funny and I remembered that you drew me everyone that lived in your house once in math class. Remember when you tried to impress me? You told me that you could drive your uncle's truck. Most of all, I want to thank you for being a part of my story that got someone else in trouble.

Oh lord, hey cheating buddy of sixth grade. I guess this nick name is a inside joke. I never really figured out how or why I liked you for that time period of a week. Now that I think back, it is because we have a lot in common. You told me many things that you wouldn't tell your friends, and we were close, but not that close. The distance is what made the relationship work. I'm glad that we still are friends. 

Hey seventh grade cutie. A new bad boy arrived in school and that's you. I guess I didn't like you for your personality, it was because you wore a clean pressed light blue shirt on the first day of school. I was hoping that I would sit next to you in class but you were one seat away. I like you style and I still do, but I've heard some nasty rumors about you. We never had a chance.

XOXO, 
Alexiz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images