Here is the Plan until Summer

8:30 PM

OH MY GOSH!! APs are finally over, I can't say I did the best on all of them but I honestly cannot say I did the worst. I did better than last year on all of my exams so I'm expecting 4s?? Nah I'm gonna say I got a 3 just so I don't jinx it...

Anyways, I wanted to reveal my plans for this blog for the next 6-8 weeks of school. First, I will be revealing the interview with several of my favs. This year for project inspiration I have a lot of Instagrammers who I've come into contact with over the course of this year. I started using Instagram more and more so I've connected with some amazeng/amazeball people. Other people include some people I've interviewed last year. I wanted to include them because I want to see how their lives changed over the course of this year. Second I will resume all dramas/kpop listening!! WHOOOHOOO!! Big news for ma kpop beans who wanted me to get back into it. So drama reviews and song reactions will be back up!! Lastly, I want to start another website for my online gallery. My Instagram account is kind of icky since I don't have a theme, plus the lighting that I use is poopy so the pictures comes out to be pretty gross. Thank you all for bearing with me during this stressful time period. Ma bean army's continuous support keeps me going on a daily basis. After this year, hopefully my life is a lot more blissful. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!! Now it's time to reply some emails... Until next time stay cool ma beans and know that I love you all dearly. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why remove your comment?? I was hoping to interact... :(

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images