Reaction Tuesday: Gone by Jin

9:00 AM

Old song, but again, I just got back into the KPop industry, so cut me some slack for not being on top of my music game. Anyways, I thought that we can discuss about how much the music video does not make sense. EXO is my baby right now along with one of the debuting actress, Kim You Jung.

They make a perfect couple with their cuteness murdering me slowly. But seriously, Kim You Jung BLIND?! AND XIUMIN with a heart disease? UHHHHHHHHHH.... I'm one of those people that does not watch sad Korean dramas where they both end up dying, so I'm definitely not okay with this music video.
He was so sweet and he was like feeding her candy and stuff. First problem then occurs, his "body guards" takes him away from the piano house and he drops his pills, but then he does not get another bottle, and the girl keeps the bottle of pills. Like okay, I get it, the pull bottle is sentimental but don't you think that he kinda needs it? Also, if he is so rich that he goes to private lessons with this fancy piano teacher, then why can't he afford more pills? GOD PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE SEEING THEM DYING...
Then afterwards he comes back at night while the girl stayed in the same room for days. Please You Jung go take a shower... You want to smell nice when Xiumin comes back for you. When he finally comes back and play for the last time, he faints/dies... I like to belief that he fainted... Finally in the end, the piano teacher feels remorse and finishes the piano song, and the girl smiles... That's literally the end... All my feels were messed up afterwards. Don't yell at me, but I did attend the MBC music core once more last Friday, but here is the thing... None of the songs really wowed me, even the debuting groups, so give me some time for those songs to sink in. So until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images