ROMEO

10:55 PM

Okay it's May, and as I've said before, new band ROMEO is debuting and their first song is Lovesick. OH MY FRENCH CHEESE!! I'm so excited!! Don't worry guys, for those of you with AP tests coming up (me) and don't have time to watch MBC Music Core (me) but going to watch it anyways (me) I will definitely update you on how the song goes on next week's Reaction Tuesday along with a surprise topic. I am super excited for the group to come out!! I think I just learned how to appreciate the KPop bands even though they are bad because I just watched the first Episode of JYP's SIXTEEN. It is the first episode, and they are already sobbing their eyes out. Suzy even said that the competition is scary. If that's not enough, THERE IS A GIRL WHO HAS BEEN TRAINING FOR TEN YEARS!!!! AND SHE STILL DIDN'T GET INTO A GIRL GROUP!!! OH MY CHEESE STICKS. I used to be like, "Oh I can just go to Korea as a foreign exchange student, and then get discovered like Luhan." YEA RIGHT!!! NO THANKS!!! I'M TOTALLY GOOD IN THE REAL WORLD!! I like feel bad for every single band that is becoming yesterday's news like Super Junior and Wonder Girls. Like they tried so hard, but they might not even be popular after like five years. THAT'S LIKE COLLEGE YEARS!! Okay, time for bed... Until tomorrow, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images