Dream Journal: The Worst Fanmeet Ever??

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans!! I have a great dream to share with all of y'all today, so let's get started!! This dream's background is all caused by my stressful GOT7 ticket watching. As you all should know, GOT7 is having their Fly in Concert in LA this summer so I joined the ticket selling group and I just watched as my fam cried over the $400 ticket prices offered by scalpers since the LA venue is so small.

GOT7 therefore scheduled a second concert which kind of worries me because JB is hurt and I just don't want to overwork my kids... I was busy on the day that tickets went on sale so I was counting on buying them after since a lot of tickets went up for EXO after the selling date... BUT NOPE!! NO ONE WAS SELLING TICKETS!! OHMO!! So being the stressed person that I am, I went to bed very sad that I probably won't see them. In my dream, I was givent he opportunity to meet GOT7 before the concert. This high touch was at a factory (yes I know, it's already pretty shady) but it was a high touch that I cannot miss bros. You don't understand.
The factory looked along something like this except it was
still pretty light out when I got there
When I first got to the location, there were around 6-7 people behind me. My friend was next to me and apparently her bias was Jr. The thing is, she's a ARMY... She likes GOT7 though but she doesn't have bias in there in real life. So I bought this ring (I believe from Claire's) and it was a hamburger ring, and right when we entered the area where we would line up and take a picture with GOT7, Jackson wearing all black came walking out and being the first one I handed him the hamburger ring and was like "OH MY GOSH JACKSON PLEASE TAKE THIS!! I love you!!!" And he replied "I love you too!!" He took the ring and briskly walked in the opposite direction.
I almost jumped out of my chair when
I found this reference picture... The ring
in my dream looks exactly like this...
I know even in a dream a "I love you" from Jackson is still pretty freaking awesome. We then lined up and I ended up in the back row where GOT7 was suppose to stand directly behind us, and so I was standing between Jr. and Mark. JB wasn't there just like the real situation... The American lady who was in charge of this event kept on yelling at us to get in line to take a picture and after she's like, "If you turn around the building, and go through the door, you will be backstage for a complimentary, SIGNED photocard." Keep in mind that this was like this bonus thing that was completely FREE AND WAS A TOTAL SURPISE!! Being the sucker that I was, I went with five other people for the cards. This is where things gets interesting... Part II will be up tomorrow!! Sorry babies, I'm pretty tired today from volunteering. Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images