Last Few Days

9:00 AM

I just want to sit down a chat with everyone for a few moments. No series, just me and all of you. I posted a few days ago that I will be signing off for AP season to study but as days goes by, I realized how screwed I am even if I study.

I literally failed (meaning I did not pass) two tests this week. One is a midterm which is basically a practice AP exam and the other was a history test that I studied for 15 minutes on the car. Yes I know, I know I should have studied longer, so let me tell you what I was doing the night before. I finished my HAND WRITTEN notes for class and the rest of homework (1 assignment but I'm a slow worker). I also slept 5 hours because we got out of school early but in my defense, I slept 3 hours the night before studying for my midterm. My "power naps" became "afternoon bedtimes".
At this point, I am out of energy to try anymore. My grades are slipping out of my hands faster than water and I'm losing control of everything. Don't even get me started on my math grade. There are only around 5-7 grades left to put in, and I'm only passing. If I don't get my GPA up, I can say goodbye to my first choice colleges. I know some of my readers are from other countries and your academic life is probably worse than mine yet I'm still struggling. What makes the situation even worse is that my super nerd friends (they are the most genius, genuine, amazing students that's why I call them super nerds because they have magic powers to get good grades and be in so many extracirriculars all at the same time) all got into a team for next year. I tried out for both and didn't make any.
Yay for how much I suck at life. This whole team thing is either you are really good at what you do or you're popular enough to use connections to get in. Well, I have neither. I learned to take rejection calmly but this is too much. I don't know why I'm always so bitter and negative but sorry if I depressed you. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images