College Confidential: I'M GOIN TO COLLEGE

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans... Pretty late last night, I realized that I have missed the one year anniversary of my blog... It was on March 20th. So whooohooo it has been one year and I've already accumulated so many of you!! Can't believe it's has already been one year. I'm probably going to have a really late celebration during summer.

Now I'm on my way to apply for college. You are about to embark on one of the mos exciting but torturous experience a student can go through. The past 16 years of my life is defined during the next 5 months. And yes, I have a late birthday, so when I am in college I am still 17 so that means for the first two months if I find a boyfriend older than me then it's illegal... and I won't be able to drink until I graduate college... I still remember strolling with my grandfather in China talking about moving out when I'm 18. Everything I've worked for is defined by one or more pieces of paper. Since I'm starting another subsection in my life, I want start another series that will go on every time I make a discovery about the college applying process or passed another level on the college applying process. I want to help all of those who are going to apply for college in the future and show everyone how I survived one of the most competitive high schools in the nation. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images