Dream Journal: The Worst Fanmeet Ever?? Part II

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans... I've got some heat for having the post divided into two but babes, here is my logic... I cannot even read my own post without getting bored when it's that length so I try to keep everything short now... Now let us continue...

Trying to smile away all my issues like...
 
After I turned the corner, there was this door, and as I went through I realized I have just walked into a half shower/half freezer kind of thing. Which is beyond scary. I think I got this from a creepypasta... The whole room was one rectangle with the left side of the door filled with lockers and the right side with rows of shower heads.
My search history right now is so weird...
This girl with glasses looked into the lockers and she found these printed flimsy photocards and we knew at that moment that this was some kind of trap. I tried to open the door but it was locked. There was a door in the far corner so I walked through that and I found a tube factory. Apparently by now, I was in North Korea and the factory workers there spoke Chinese because they thought I wouldn't understand since I'm a foreigner. To convince them that I am "one of the," I asked the man where I can leave and he said at the end of the day when they get off of work, that's when we can leave. I started looking through the window and saw soldiers speaking a foreign language and they were talking about letting us out because the American government wanted us back. We were freezing off our butts at this point so I'm assuming they were trying to kill us... I just realize how dark this dream got... We were let out quickly but by this time FOR SOME REASON... I was still thinking about going to the concert. #DevotedAF... As y'all can see, I am really stressed about this concert. If any of ma bean army are able to take videos or are going to the concert email me, Tweet me, tag me in videos on Instagram of the concert and I WILL share everything here!! Help me please ma beans... I wanna goooo but these scalpers though... Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images