Spend your memorial weekend with MEEEE!!

9:00 PM

OLO ma beans, let me catch you up on my life!! I know I didn't keep my promise of posting everyday and I think I'm going to push all my project inspiration stuff to the beginning or end of summer just because I don't have time to interview all the people I want to interview. I feel rude just sending them a list of questions and go like answer them. It's not as personal that way. Anwhooooooo....

LET'S SPEND MEMORIAL WEEKEND WITH MEEE!! I actually planned out stuff this time so I want to take y'all with me. Keep checking back every night to see what I've done. For y'all couch potatoes who are catching up on TV shows, you can show your friends the pictures that I took and be like "Yea I went outside during this three day weekend..." Is it just me who does that?? Whoops. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images