EXO'LUTION #2 Los Angeles: Tricks and Tips in getting the BEST experience

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans. As promised... Since this is my FIRST KPop concert... I had no one to guide me through this stressful process and no blog to give me some idea of what it will be so I had to figure out everything by myself and I believe I got the most out of this concert. For all those first time concert goers this post is for you!!

  1. Let's first start with the concert ticket purchasing... This literally determines how great of a time you are going to have at that concert. Ask someone who has had experience before buy the ticket for you. I asked one of my fellow KPopper to buy my ticket for me. She already knows the procedure so I got probably the best seats in the house if I was sitting by seat numbers and even though I'm not sitting, my spot is still the best.
  2. Making friends is definitely key. If you are nice to other people in line, and constantly say "thank you" and "sorry". They will be a whoollllleee lot nicer to you. Realize that these people have the ability to block your way and won't let you through. AND if you end up in the back but your ticket is better than those people, they might help you get ahead and push you when you are fighting for your seat.
  3. How to fight for your seat. Honestly there is no trick to it but once MMT move you into the holding pit TRY, I SAY AGAIN.... TRY to cut in front of people who are suppose to be after you. And when they get pissy at you just show them your number. BAM GURL... WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON ME??
  4. This is the most important tip. OKAY when you are going into the stadium with the humongous group of people, Stand on the outside near the zigzagging bars where people are suppose to be moving in line. That way you can skip past the people in the center and move through the door more quickly. 
  5. Once you are inside you can softly jog and speed walk. No one really cares about whether you are running and once you are inside, go find the place where you are the closest to the stage (obviously). This is very important for your health. And I am not being dramatic at all because two girls behind me fainted, around 20 people fainted during the concert because they were towards the back and they were being suffocated. Chanyeol was forced to tell us "one step back" SEVERAL times during the concert because people were fainting. 
  6. Now just make sure that you are hyped and ready to enjoy the concert!! 
I know that this is a very very stressful event even for people who are normal concert goers. I hope that my tips helps you when you are going to a concert hosted by MMT. Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images