EXO'LUTION #2 Los Angeles: My Outfit, Merch, and What I brought to the concert

9:00 AM

My OOTD for this concert was soley for comfort rather than beauty and I think I stood out since all the other girls were trying just a bit too hard to get noticed... Some fan decorated her whole black dress with rhinestones that spelled out "EXO"... Devoted.... Things that I don't have time for.

This shirt looks a whole lot cuter. Since I borrowed
this shirt from one of my fanboy friends it was a
bit big so I rolled the bottom of the shirt and sleeves
how I would roll my jeans. I basically changed the
shirt into a put together, boxy shirt. 
For my bottoms I wore a pair of Hollister light wash jeggings
to balance out the dark shirt. This pair of pants honestly
protected my legs from rubbing against people's legs and
it just ties the outfit together. I also rolled the jeans one time
because first... I'm wearing high top shoes and second
it matches the same style as my shirt. 
I wore these super comfy black high top converse
to match the black shirt but also these shoes are incredibly
comfortable. Just double knot the laces because it tends
to untie... And you know that you might get trampled.
If you are not afraid to be slower and more tired but a whole lot taller...
I suggest you wear a pair of booties... I would have worn these but they
are pretty uncomfortable to walk in. It gives you height if you are
standing and might help you see more clearly. 
This is a pair of FOREVER21 sunnies which is supaaaa cutttee!!
I wore this because duh... It matches my outfit but also...
I like to use sunglasses to clip my hair back. Literally it is THE
cutest headband that you can get. Plus it gives your hair more
volume. AND it doesn't fall when you jump. This
pair of sunnies stayed on my head for the whole night
and kept my hair out of my face. 
Honestly I am not that into chokers but this choker is just so
simple and it looks more classy than most of the ones that I've
seen... Like the plastic ones... I'm not sure which brand this is
since I bought mine from a vintage shop. 
I actually don't have a picture of my purse which I bought from a secondhand store... I forgot what the legit word for it was... It is a cross body bag made from jean material and it has two tiny pockets on the front.


  1. Water is a must bring to the concert. Even though MMT does not allow it, I think as long as you don't have the water bottle open it is okay and they will let you through. 
  2. In the first front pocket I was carrying my BABY lip lip balm in Pink Punch which glides on as this super cute pink that lasts for hours. 
  3. In the other pocket is my battery pack charger (bring two just in case because I ran out of battery at the end). 
  4. Hand sanitizer is also a must because people and germs... Gross... 
    I love things that smells like citrus... 


Now to make up... Since I felt that I'm going to be pretty dehydrated at the end of the concert AND that day was pretty warm too, I mainly focused on my skin. After going through the normal, Shiseido moisturizing process and sunscreen... This is what I applied. 
This is my go to product for a lighter coverage. 
Of course this is goes on top. This product hydrates
my skin so well that when I washed it off... My skin
felt superrrrr soft. By now I already have two layers
of sunscreen. 
Of course mascara... 
I didn't wear any shadow or like try too hard on the make up because I knew that I'm going to mess up my makeup during all the cheering. Also since other girls wear so much make up, maybe less is better in this case. Not to say that this "hard to get" way works... but Chen did wave at me... What I ended up getting were one button with Kai on it and it says "EXOLUTION 2016" such a great memorabilia. A Xiumin photocard. Three banners, some streamers, confetti, and of course... Baekhyun's headband. This marks the end of my concert posts. I hope that all ma beans can benefit from this post since y'all are from all over the world and some places where EXO doesn't go for their concert. You will all see a concert some time in your life time. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images