Reaction Tuesday: "Ooh-Ahh" I'm finally reacting to this song!!

9:00 AM

This reaction is long overdue since Twice debuted a while ago... I didn't like the group at first because I didn't watch the survival show but then when I started watching it... I was hooked. I've already found my first bias who is: Jungyeon.

She has that natural beauty feel to her.
Honestly she looks like someone's older
sister or someone that just blends in
with normal people. 
Not only is this girl the sister of Gong Seung Yeon but she is also the doppelganger of one of my best friends. They literally look like twins which is kind of amazing. I didn't get into the group because I realllllyyy didn't like Nayeon and JiHyo.
Names of the members... Just in case you are just as lost as I am
To me JiHyo only debuted because she have been training for a really long time so she obviously have more skills, but if any of the trainees had the same experience they would be better. Nayeon to me is really fake, every single time someone gets eliminated, she cries and then after she's like, "Oh I don't think she's that good." GURL... YOU BE TWO FACED!! Anyways, JYP must have saw something in them that he liked... What can I do... The song is so cutesy and adorable but the sad thing is Jungyeon didn't get a huge part... She's like Yugeom... YuGyeom for Just Right got literally one second of screen time but for If You Do he choreographed AND he also had a really big singing part. I really hope Jungyeon gets recognized for the great person that she is and I think the KPop media is paying a lot more attention to her.

People are beginning to recognize her charisma and her amazing proportions which I am really glad to hear. My second bias is Tzuyu because SHE IS SO PURTY!!! This gurl is literally 16 and I'm 16 BUT I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT... When is puberty going to hit me?? (T ^ T) I love her voice... It's so sweet... The song is really catchy and not fitting against GOT7's comeback which is good. I didn't get the zombie concept but WHAT WAS MOMO WEARING??? I question JYP stylists everyday. If any GOT7 member start dating the memebers from Twice... I would fully support!! Out of 10 I rate this song a 9/10 because I didn't like some of the members. Until next time, stay cool ma beans and please support these rookies!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images