Summer Monday: Last Week Countdown

12:30 PM

It is the week before school, yes that's right, school starts next Wednesday. WHOOOPIIII DOOOOOO... No. Okay. No. This morning was registration for me so I had to get up at 7:30.

Practicing for school amma right??  ( - w - ) Since my school is so huge, we divide the registration day into 4 separate days, each day for a different grade. Seniors registered on Friday, Juniors and Sophomores are today, and Freshmans tomorrow.
I am currently wearing make up because my parents buys the school picture every year, and so I gotta look nice. So I just got here, I met up with S and we are currently standing in line. I see the super nice PTSA mom that is there every year since I've been at my high school. She is always smiling and looking super positive. Station 1 was where they checked my paper work. This classroom belongs to the legendary Mr. L whose AP English class is the hardddesssttttt class ever, even worse than AP Bio. I AM SO GLAD THAT I DIDN'T GET HIM FOR AP English next year. YAY!! Next we moved on to purchase my ID card which is free and since I don't ever do anything athletic or have school spirit, I didn't buy the school shirt or pay for anything extra.
My mom insists that she wants to join the Chinese PTSA club which means paying $10 for a program that she doesn't even go to. I remember going with her to the first meeting during Freshman year and that scared the poop out of me because one of the girls actually dropped out of AP Bio and took the class outside of school. UHHHHHH.... I AM GONNA FAIL.... Which I kind of did... But it gave me a false idea of high school, making it all complicated and stuff.
The overall PTSA was next which was useless because they don't provide agendas anymore so no need to "donate" to that. The final... finaaalll station was ID pictures and textbooks. This year's ID picture was kinda gross but at the same time decent. I didn't have a awkward smile but what I had was a double chin that I had while my head was tilting a little bit upwards, but all is over now. I AM DONE WITH REGISTRATION AND I AM STILL NOT READY FOR SCHOOL!! Summer vacation was just too short. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images