1.5K Fan Service

11:09 PM

MY BEAN ARMY HAS JUST REACHED 1.5K!! I SERIOUSLY LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!! In just less than half of a year, you guys have been there for my high and low, so today, I have prepared you guys with some fan service. First I would like to give my shout out outs to everyone around the globe who are reading this. Since I don't know any of your names, I would like to give acknowledge to each of the countries currently on my dashboard: U.S., India, Indonesia, Netherlands, Serbia, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Austria, Phillipines (I believe that my biggest fan base is here and I see a lot of KPop news about the Phillipino fans... SOOO HEYYYYY), and Thailand (BAMBAM). Next I think it's time for some fan service... I'm sharing my first 20 YouTube viewing history videos with you guys... I set my playlists all on private, so for me to share this... You might not think it's big... BuT iT Is. YouTube makes up literally about 2 hours of my day everyday, so you guys can say that I'm kind of addicted...

Other than KPop and this blog... I'm actually very into YouTube
Dan is one of my favorite people in the YouTube world, whenever I get bored I just have his videos playing in the background while I try to be productive. 
Again... I had some work to do today so I just had this playing... 
Current OMG Drama: Diamond Lover... I'm sorry that I'm so behind... JEZUZ.. I know that the episodes uploaded until Episode 64 but I didn't have the time to watch it until now...
Happy Camp!! YAY!! I rewatched this episode because 2 of my babies are in it... No it's not Kris... and no it's not 张翰... so take your pick...
Fun fact about me... I enjoy watching game walk throughs... Especially horror game walk throughs. Before I used to play first person shooter games but now I don't have time for it... so this is the closest I've got
This is Vivian and I discovered her channel while I was looking for heatless curls. She is one of those YouTubers who have a lot of subscribers but she doesn't do a lot of collabs and doesn't get sponsored that much. She is superrrrrrr pretty and her hair is just goals all day long.
This is video is by one of my favvvooorrrittteee dance teams. They do tutorials for all of the hard KPop choreo like BTS "Dope" and BTS "I Need You" so when this came out... I had to watch it.
I KNOW THIS VID IS FAN MADE AND IT'S OLD... BUTTTT it was on my subscriptions list so I just clicked on it... Don't watch it if you don't want to see emotional D.O.... After this video I honestly think that D.O deserves a good love life, I read on Koreaboo that D.O had a sad first love, so let his next love be a great one. 
Because I discovered that such a song exist... I had to watch the Ailee version... She hyped up my study secession with this song!! Her voice is so amazing and her smile is just so cute!! 
Again... Another rewatch because I liked all the guests... especially Lay...  ੧| ‾́ー ‾́ |੭
I don't think I ever watch enough of Chanyeol in this series... If you haven't seen it... Please click on the video... *Click* and you will be in love (。◝‿◜。)
I'm trying to learn the choreo for this... Yes I know I suck at dancing and yes I'm not learning the whole song... YEZUZ people... 
Yook at dos Jimins... and serious Hoppie... LOL dat face §ԾᴗԾ§ I just really like watching all of them
It's Okay That's Love OST piano cover for "Sleepless night". This song is so pretty... I couldn't finish the drama because I was sobbing by episode 5... I love them too much to see the drama end. ( ̄个 ̄)
I cannot listen to a song if the singer have really bad pronounciation... like the singers in Voice of China, but D.O's English skills are ON POINNNNTTTTT... Actually all of them sounded great in this... My feels were all messed up after...
It's Kim Tae Woo and his amazing voice, no need to further introduce... 
Three words: Kai's ballet skills
I just like rewatching the horror on Dan's face when the game starts talking to him...
Ending on a high note... YAY FOR P.T. #sorrynotsorry
OH MY GGGGZZZZ... I finally finished... SO this is what is currently on my YouTube History... I hope you guys enjoy(ed) these videos as much as I did... I have proven that I do not hate YouTube but it makes up a lot of my life!! Continue bringing your friends here and wait for 2K... It will be a even more intense surprise... Until next time, stay cool ma beans and I want to thank you guys again for reaching 1.5K!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images