Q&A Thursday: Back to School Prep

9:00 AM

Since there will not be a Q&A next Thursday about back to school since I will already be in school and normally I forget a lot of things before going back to school, so let's pack our bags together.

  • Pencil pouch: 

By looking at someone's pencil pouch, you can tell their personality, and it is what you are going to use for the rest of the year and put it on display, so this is the most important item in your backpack. I usually bring: a yellow highlighter, green highlighter, pink highlighter, and a blue highlighter. The brand of highlighter is BIC. I always bring two mechanical pencils because one might run out of lead, I'm currently using a alpha-gel orange pencil and a Uni Kuru Toga pink pencil that are both from my friends. For eraser I'm using a Flomo, it's normally pretty expensive but since the guy who owns the company has his grandchild at my school, WE GET DISCOUNTS!! HOLLA!! The lead that I am using is from China, I don't think pencil lead brand is that important so any lead would work for me. Since high school needs a lot of pens, I'm using the Cello Smooth pens because it comes in a hugeeeee pack and these pens are amazing. I use these pens to draw things, and to write things, and use them to practice math problems, and since they come in such a big pack, it doesn't matter how I waste the ink. I always bring a multi colored pen that is four colored because for Science I need multi colored pens and this save a lot of space in your pencil pouch. As a finishing touch, I usually put my ID card in my pencil pouch and not in my wallet because it's more convenient to take out and to pay for things. 

  • Notebooks: 
This I would wait until school starts because some teachers might not require notebooks. Plus some teachers will allow you to combine notebooks so you can just buy a 3 subject notebook later. On the first day, I usually bring 1 notebook for math because math class always require a notebook.
  • Binder:
This is also one of my favorite decorating part of my backpack. The binder that I'm using this year is by Daiso, and buy dividers!! DIVIDERS ARE LIFE!! It doesn't matter what brand the dividers are. I use them every year to separate all of my assignments from each class. I recycle my folders that are inside because I love the Earth and all of them are in mint condition. I would have a divider for each class, then behind each divider are folders for those times when there is no hole punch or you just want to stick your papers in and get out of class. Since I don't have pockets in my binder this year, I'm using two of the dividers for papers and handouts. On the first page of the binder I also bring a ruler or a hole punch ruler just in case I need to measure something or to do another class's assignment in another class. 
  • Agenda:
You guys know me about my agenda and how important it is to me to have my agenda with me everyday, everywhere. This year I am using a super thin AND cute agenda from Korea by TF Publishing. Their agendas are available at Big Lots for $3 I think and it is literally the best that they are so thin because I have to carry a lot of stuff this year. Plus it comes with a plastic cover so it looks super classy. 
  • Extra things in my backpack:
Yes... There are things other than all that I have put above. I always bring a small coin pouch where I put my cash and coins together because having a wallet is just too much. I also bring a mini stapler with me, because a lot of teachers at my school doesn't provide staplers as I mentioned before in other posts. I also have a glue stick with me just in case there are in class projects. Most of the time I bring colored pencils with me just in case there is a in class project and people are fighting over the supplies but I realized that I've never actually used them, so that's not going to happen next year. I don't bring flashcards because none of my classes so far needed them. As for beauty supplies, I always bring a EOS with me, I have been using my Summer Fruit EOS for 3 years already and I still haven't finished, so the price is definitely worth it. I wear my Smoochies on days when I feel gross, so I bring that along also. 



That's it for everything in my backpack! Are we done packing? Of course not!! Don't forget to bring your summer homework!! Now you are ready to face everything that life throws at you. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images