Summer Mondays: Dramas?? Yes plez!!

9:00 AM

I stopped watching Kdramas, I'm sorry I'm just not as interested in them anymore. Don't worry thought Kpop Reaction Tuesdays are still gonna be here and just Kdrama Reactions are not there.... I haven't really reacted to any Kdramas really... so they will not be missed!!

Anyways, I started watching a bunch of Chinese dramas, one being The Empress of China/ Wu Mei Niang Legend. This drama focus around the life one girl whose father sells her into the palace as a concubine to the emperor and her rise to power. It's pretty intense... There are so many plot twists that your brain will look like a licorice after the drama. I want to tell you about the drama, but I'm probably going to spoil the whole thing in a paragraph... Just know that Fan Bing Bing and one of the costars in the drama got engaged right after!! GOOD FOR HER!!
The following drama that I would recommend which is The Four. I'm not sure if the title will pop up since there was two movie versions and two drama versions, they might all pop up but the one you want is the 2015 version with four guys around their 20s. Yes it has my baby 杨洋 in it, and he plays the one in Kdramas where they only wear white... He's like the new Kim Hyun Joon. Except less blonde, and A LOT prettier!! This drama is about four guys who are famous private investigators that work for the Emperor, and the villain is this Chinese actor that I reallllyyyy dislike because he played the villain in so many dramas. It's kinda his thing.
Finally I stopped watching historical dramas, and moved on to a modern day drama, the final drama that I'm watched is Sheng Xia Wan Qing Tian... Well that I watched so far... Get this, the main actor and actress are married in real life!! The main girl, Yang Mi was from one of my favorite dramas so I followed her dramas specifically, and her husband Hawick Lau is blowing up in China right now, so far I've seen about 5 dramas that he filmed within the past month!! This is a typical idol drama except, there are about 3.5 villains that you have no idea whether they changed to be good or not... I will soon post about my all time favorite dramas, Kdramas included so stay in tuned for dat.... Until next time,stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images