Reaction Tuesdays: Heart Attack + Shake It

9:00 AM

FINAALLLYYYYY GIRL GROUPS!! After the months we spent reacting to boy groups, finally, we have two of my favorite girl groups on here!! Today's feature includes AOA and SISTA and their recent comeback!!

From their "Like a Cat" days and Jimin's Unpretty Rapstar TV series, I love AOA. I literally love AOA. My biases in the group are Choa (obv) and Jimin (again... obv) Today we are moving to the present.... Where AOA's new comeback song literally gave me a "Heart Attack". The song revolves around pretty girls who play lacrosse horribly and Choa falling in love with a guy from the opposing team. The dance itself was more simple than the normal dancing done by KPop groups, but I'm not disappointed by that because it's not the typical sexual dances. The song itself is extremely catchy like any other songs by them. I think the reason why I like the song so much is the rap done by Jimin, after her song, "GOD" I didn't think that she had a cute side... Or could have a cute appearance, but she rapped the song perfectly in a super cute voice. The style for this song is one of the most normal outfits in a KPop video I've ever seen, their lacrosse uniforms matches their style perfectly. Out of ten stars, I would rate this song a 9/10 because the song is just so perfectly fitted with everything that they wore, sang, and danced. 
I found SISTAR pretty recently actually with "Touch My Body" and when they came back with "Shake It" at first I didn't like the song because of the beginning then once while I was shopping at Burlington, the song played through and I was just like, "Whoa.... What song was that??" And it changed my life. JK not really, but everywhere was dance tutorials for Shake It and they just all looked awesome in the video, Kim Da Som got a hair cut. Hyorin dyed her hair like this Barbie doll that I have... etc.... Then when I saw the MR Removed version of their performance, Da Som actually sang the scatting part and it's just awesome to see that they put so much effort into a performance. The whole song gives a really refreshing feeling, as if I'm back in school again... yea no that's not refreshing... It's like drinking lemonade. Their costuming was bold and sparkly unlike Touch My Body where it was super simple and cute outfits. Out of ten stars, they would get a 9/10 also because everything was perfectly paired. 
BONUS:
This is a super cute little girl dancing to Shake it... Enjoy and stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images