Reaction Tuesday: BLACKPINK "WHISTLE"S

9:30 AM

OLO ma beans!! Yes, these are back!! WHOOOOOHOOOO!! I seriously love these girls and I know I'm like one week late but cut me some slack since they just had their debut stage this weekend. The first thing I thought when I heard their songs was the fact that some of them literally looks like 2NE1 members.

Jennie is like a mini CL... Literally, they are so similar in style. I think all YG artists are similar in their music style but that's just me. Jisoo is almost Dara like if you pay attention to her eyes and nose. My ultimate bias in the group is obviously, LISA. She is so pretty!! Her Thai roots give her an exotic feeling to her. And through looking at their profiles, I am honestly so proud of these girls. They have trained so so long. NOW TO WHISTLE. BLACKPINK's style is a lot more feminine and girly in comparison to 2NE1. I don't normally listen to YG artists and I'm sorry if you are hurt by the comparison but it's nothing negative. 2NE1 is more of an extraterrestrial vibe while BLACKPINK is toning it down a little bit. I never really liked 2NE1's dramatic fashion but that was another time. I think the MV for this combined Red Velvet and EXO's MV all into one. They are sitting doll-like and then moving into a locker room but I really like the song so far. Is it Jennie the one who is rapping? I'm not really solid on names yet... BUT GURLLLL... Her rap is AOKAY!! AND THE VOCALS ROSE AND LISOO ARE AMAZING!! I also reallllyyyy like the choreo for this MV cause it's so chill and simple. When I hear Lisa rap, I really want to hear her singing voice... I think she'll be amazing at both. I think I like Rose's voice a little bit more because it's smoother. Their fashion for this MV is super cute and casual so I definitely like that. Out of ten, I give this song ten outta ten cause I seriously love all of them and their fans are pretty awesome. Until next time, support these girls and stay cool ma beans!! Tell me what you think about the MV!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images