Weight Loss Challenge II: Week 1

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans!! I should have made a post last week since that was actually the first week that I've started my diet but I was too busy relaxing to write this... also I was lazy.

After the last weight challenge I stopped on my diet basically and I actually did not gain the weight back which is awesome. I am currently at 132 and the last time I checked in I was at 130 which is not great but ehhhh... At least I didn't gain that much, I was expecting to gain all 10 pounds back. OKAY I GET IT!! BUT I need a break okay?? Gosh ma beans... I got a membership at LA Fitness and I gotta say, it's pretty accepting right now. By accepting I mean like I do not feel out of place while I'm there or feel the pressure to work out. I saw this commercial for a competitor gym and they were talking about how intimidating the other gyms are... I was kind of nervous when I started but turn out... Everyone is too busy caring about what they are doing to pay attention to you. I divide my work out into three parts on the days where I run. I start with a warm up of speed walking for four minutes then I run the rest of the mile. The second chunk of time, I walk a mile. Then finally, I would run again for the last mile. And then cool down. On days where I have yoga, I just go there at 9 and stretch my boday until 10. Occasionally I still do Blogilates because sometimes I miss the closing time of the gym. The best thing about going there to run... Is the cute guys... I mean yea sure I lose weight and become happier but ma beans... Cute guys.
Yes oh yes...
Check out my post about that... Until next time stay cool ma beans.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images