5K and 4K Fan Service

9:00 AM

I was going to have separate fan services but then honestly I can't think of a interesting post right now that would bless your life so I just combined the two fan services for a extra long fan service... service... Yea that makes sense. ALSO YAY!! We reached 5K!! I am literally half way until ten thousand followers. Y'all are pretty great!! Last time I shared with you ma favorite dramas... so for this fan service I'm going to share with you beans all of the Chinese reality TV shows and DRAMAS that I am totally in love with, where to watch them and all the links to my favorite Chinese movies that I'm SURE all of you will love also.

This is my ALL TIME favorite reality TV show from China right now. It is about a group of special students at one of China's most prestigious acting universities. Every week (I believe) there is one person who is eliminated from this group. I especially love CC... but no spoilers from me. I've linked you episode 1 of the show. If you don't understand Mandarin... Maybe you can find one with English subtitles... Just a warning, don't get too attached.
I literally just picked the most recent episode of this show... This is Happy Camp... It's like Weekly Idol + Running Man... This is a show where actors go to promote their upcoming movies and on the show they perform weird things and compete in super fun competitions. This one has Kris in it... Even though I don't like him... My other child is in this episode so it's a have to!!
This is for all of my Running Man lovers!! You know the part at the end of the episodes where the Running Man cast tear off each other's name tags?? Welllll... This is exactly that part... Well almost. You see... There are around 10 men in black who are chasing this cast but while they are being chased they have to complete challenges. And if they survive until the end of the challenge, they will get a lot of coins and over nine weeks they will collect these coins. Finally at the end of nine weeks, the top competitors will face off until one person wins. All of the participants in this show are all very famous actors, singers, and entertainers in China.

You all know this was coming... BUT RUNNING MAN!! Obviously this is THE SHOW TO WATCH!! I totally love the cast (Luhan... mhhhmmmm and ANGELABABY!!) I belief I linked you guys an episode from season three but right now... If you go and find the channel that uploaded this video I'm pretty sure there are fansubs as a subchannel in the main channel of the channel... Does this make sense?? So there are subs for season four but not any of the other seasons... There might be subs but they might just not be legit.
This is the full version WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES of Tiny Times, if you follow this video the three other movies should also pop up. I seriously love everyone in this movie so I hope you enjoy it too.

This is the Chronicles of Love which is a new drama with one of my favorite actress's hubbie in it. She is the same actress from the movie above so I thought I would add it in here.
This movie is called The Witness. This is one of my favorite movies... Kind of twisted but you even fall for the antagonist in the end. PLUS Luhan the Chinese Fairy is in it!! 
After you finish watching all of these, I hope we've reached 6K. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images