Reaction Tuesday: "Dream" About Baekhyun and Suzy

9:00 AM

OLO ma beannnnsss!!! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately.... It's second semester and I'm just trying to get my life in order... Give me around another two weeks. ANAAAWAYYYSSS!!!! This week's reaction is fooooorrrrr Baekhyun and Suzy's "Dream". CAN I JUST SAY, CAN I JUST SAYYY... THEY LOOKED SO CUTE I WANTED TO DIE. Literally the small eye contacts and like small smile exchange and just their interactions with each other is so amazing!!!! It felt so warm because they were singing to each other and BOTH OF THEM NAILLLLLEEEDDDD THE ENGLISH LYRICS!!!! NAILED!!! Like with hammers and tools.... Sometimes I oppose this... But why is the band American?? Like I have nothing against that band and please tell me if they are famous but why Americans?? I'm sure that Korea has awesome backup bands... I know many many Asian groups or singers that do this but why?? Let's start a discussion down in the comments below!! Apparently Baekhyun's hair was because of a bleaching gone wrong... BUT HEY PINK HAIR LOOKS SO GOOOOODDDD!!!!! The whole song is super calming and it gives you the feels of sitting in a coffee shop.... It makes you feel less single... And I will target why I feel that way on my WTF Wednesday!!! I rate this song a 10/10 BECAUSE SUZY. AND. BAEKHYUN. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images