3.5K Fan Service

9:00 AM

WOWOWOW I literally posted this Monday that my bean army is going to reach 3.5K this week and IT DID!! I wanted to treat you guys to a spam since I haven't done one of those in a while... This time... It's a group that I totally love... BtoB!! 

Don't need a introduction... Just get right into it...
Mr. Cheek bones here is EunKwang... 
Mini Lee Jun Ki is Min Hyuk... 
This is Chang Sub... He gives a J-Hope happy virus vibbee
Hyun Sik's profile looks like Jonghyun's profile
This is Peniel... The clueless foreigner... #Jackson
Ilhoon is my bias in the group because he is so pretty... I'm so shallow
This is Joy's current hubby SongJae... and he is adorable!!
EunKwang is judging you... 
His facial expressions are hilarious!!
Much surprised!!
Squiggly do dooooo
I have no idea what's going on here... 
Ae-gyyyeooooo
Look at how pretty his eyes are...
He is a gopher + rabbit mix... 
My heart hurts for you... 
Uhhh okay...
Cute face AND a great body??? YES PLZ!!
I'm sorry but I couldn't find any GIFs of Changsub...
His eye smile is just to die for...
Holy moley he's adorable...
Imagine he is Facetiming you... And he does this...
Just kidding... He's mine #dibs
Don't cover up... I'd like to see your abs...
Look at this gopher... soooo cuttteeee
A very hotttt goophhherrr
Eating fetish activate!! 
I love how he's not afraid of skinship... Loads and loads of
skinship
Rock that eyeliner Ilhoon bb
Returning the loveee
CUUUTIEEEE PIIEEE
I want fried foods right...
Glitter roots... am I right?? *Wiggles eyebrows*
Kitty Cat... Meeeowww
Can't believe he is the creator of gwiyomi
Maknae timeee!!
Neck swipe me please...
Stop... no... stop... you are ruining your image...
Here is the ruiner of gwiyomi and the beginning of a great
MC

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images