Reaction Tuesday: EXO wants to "Sing for You"

9:00 AM

OH MY MY MY MY!! I am so hurrrpppyyyyy that EXO had a comeback during the last week of school. At first when I listened to the song, I didn't really like it but after hearing Baekhyun sing his solo at Music Core... I LITERALLY FELL OUT OF MY BED!! All of them improved so much and became so stable.


I am so happy to see them grow and become the great young men that they are now... I am a very proud parent!! All of them are working out now and even Sehun looks more handsome than cute. DID YOU SEE SATANSOO SMILE?? OH MY!! Melt my heart please!! The song is so sad though, it's a lot like "Promise" in which they look so happy but they are actually hurting. The MV concept is a lot like "December" plus iKon's "Apology"... The whole black and white concept in the KPop industry is getting old. Please people I would like to see some Koloure!! I also saw a post about the whale and astronaut reference for their album cover but it's just strange... The video makes me so sad because they are all together and happy... OH MY MY... KAI DANCING BALLET GIVES ME LIFE!! I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!! Okay I gotta pause because Channie and Suho are fighting. This makes me too emotional like the BTS MV...
One question though... Are they old enough to be drinkin?? Because gurrlllll... Y'all have a rated 15 on Kdramas that doesn't have anything in it... So should they be in dem bars?? I FIGURED OUT THE FILTER USED IN THIS MV... It is the filter: Silver. So now you guys can have radiant skin like Chanyeeoooolll. I seriously want to see the behind the scenes of this MV... SM PLEASE GET ON IT!! Overall this MV deserves a ten outta ten because I LOBBB ITTT!!! Please show EXO loads of love!! I have collected all of the album teaser pictures below:

Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 
BONUS VIDEO WITH BAEKHYUN'S AMAZING SINGING: 



                                  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images