Weight Loss Challenge Part 2: Week 2

9:00 AM

Here is something funny...

Remember when I was ranting about hating Jihyo from Twice?? Well... I literally just found out today that I'm the same height AND weight as this girl. I no longer feel realllyyy fat. Yea I know she is one of the "chubbier" idols but AT LEAST SHE DEBUTED!! So I feel pretty proud right now that I'm the same weight as her. Maybe because of this... I don't hate her as much.... I'm sorry that I skipped a few weeks on this challenge but I literally cannot focus on my diet while working out 2 AP projects, 5 AP/Honors class homework, and studying for a midterm next Monday.
Here is what I don't get... Midterm was 3 weeks ago and now my AP Environmental teacher wants to have a random 10 chapter test?? Yes I've seen worse in AP Biology but I took this AP class because I thought it was easy... ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ WhY Is LIfE sO DifFicuLt?? I will continue this during Thanksgiving (I highly doubt that my diet will work but it's worth a try). Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

P.S.
I'm going to log off for the first two days of next week so I will reply to all ma beans' comments when I get back from my midterm... Also feel free to contact me through the little boxes under my profile picture... I love to hear from you!! (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
I really like Luhan lately... He's like a little Bambi
Deer hooman that is crossed with a fairy... That was
the weirdest thing I've said this whole day...
#repsectmyobsession

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images