Reaction Tuesday: iKon declares their "Anthem" and "Apology"

12:15 PM

I used to not like them because of Bobby's arrogance but ALL of their songs so far have been amazing. Even though they are rookies, I like their songs better than WINNER... Sorryyyy...

I wrote this post just for them since you guys have already seen the B.A.P comeback. The B.A.P post with all honesty is because one of my good friends really like them and she wanted to react to their song, so I did. BUT THIS ONE IS PURELY MY WILL OKAY!! Out of the two songs released LAST NIGHT AT 12:00 I reallllyyyyyyy enjoyed listening to "Apology"... This song is just so good and beautiful. These two M/Vs were literally shot in all black and white. NO M/V I'VE EVER SEEN IS SHOT ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!
This is so bold it's crazy... I want to hate the vibe of "Anthem" but I can't... I literally listened to it like ten times within one hour... Their music is honestly so good but it's kind of unfair since WINNER haven't even had their comeback yet and yet iKon already released their FULL album and sooo many singles. It also kind of sucks since B.A.P comes back after almost two years and yet they run into iKon's comeback. Last night while I was watching iKon's M/Vs it already had more views than B.A.P's M/V. I feel so bad for B.A.P... Normally I would link the M/V under my posts but this time, the M/V had less views than some reaction videos... I couldn't even find the video, so if I have any BABIES here... Please take care of your group!! GIVE THEM LOTS OF LOVE!! Both these songs involves BIG BANG styled clothing but their voices are so different from each other. Watch the M/Vs and tell me what you guys think!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images