3K Fan Service

11:45 PM

You guys know how grateful I am and all that blah blah blah stuff... Let's just get straight to it!! I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite KOREAN YouTubers and YouTube videos. Maybe you know them or maybe you don't... Just thought I'd share... THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME REACH 3K!!

heyitsfeiii is one of my go to homegurls. Honestly this girl is so photogenic I don't even know how she does it. She has such an amazing personality (we are literally twins personality wise... I wish I looked as good as her) and she is the BIGGEST GOT7 fan. THE BIGGEST!! I absolutely adore her!!
OH YES... Bambam knows who she is... Just watch this video and you will be literally oozing with jelly as you watch Bambam notice her... 
She is so pretty it physically hurts. Pony is one of those people who looks so natural while wearing circle lenses she looks American and her hair dyeing skills are onnnn point!!
Don't worry this channel have subs... Whenever you need Kbeauty ideas... This is my channel go to. They have everything from dieting to skin perfecting tips. IT'S SUPER HELPFUL!!
Min and Irene. Vocalist from Miss A and a model teams up. Honestly it doesn't get any better than this. 
 This is a new segment with Brain from K-Style. Basically he interviews idol groups when they have comebacks and English subs are provided.
I love watching reaction videos and seeing people from other countries judge the United States is just hilarious... It's like Americans watching Japanese commercials. 
Although some fan requests might be kind of awkward... After School Club is still a have to for subscriptions!!
Although there are no subs... This DIY channel makes the coolest things!!
She gives out the besttttt beauty tips on how to fully cover your blemishes and how to draw the perfect eyeliner...
Remember to bref while you watch this dance studio. 1M Dance Studio is located in South Korea and they represent top three agencies: JYP, SMEntertainment, and YG. 
That's a very ugly picture of D.O in the back but that's beside the fact. Since I went through a "I want to learn KPop choreography phase" I thought I would share some channels that I referred to. 
Lisa does KPop dance covers and now she is starting to do tutorials on her channel so another place to learn your favorite dances!!
This group does THE BEST AND HARDEST dance tutorials. They covered Dope, Shake It, and Just Right. 
WHOOOHOOOO!! EatYourKimchi... I'm pretty sure if you aren't subscribed to them you literally missed out on life. 
You have to watch this... YOU HAVE TO!! PROMISSEEE MEEEE!!! He is da beessstt at the violin and in this video he even dyed his hair to look like GD... How committed is that??
Here is the account where I watch all of my We Got Married this year so far... Which I've only been following two couples.
I hope you guys liked this Korean YouTube channel spam, I love all of ma beans so much!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images