Reaction Tuesday: I can't wait until I'm 20 when I'm "Young, Wild & Free"

9:00 AM

I have been waiting and prayin that B.A.P would have their comeback soon and I've heard rumors that they were going to break up and I literally almost died... SO when their comeback MV dropped on the 15th (last Sunday) I dropped on the floor also because I was so excited my brain stopped working... SOOOO when I saw their teaser pictures... ZELLOOO OH MY...

The maknae grew up so much since the last 1 year and 9 months. Yes I counted... I wasn't really sure on their concept because they've always went with this machine like *BOOSH* (that was my attempt of making a hand missile sound) concept and so when they had a lion statue and those big metal thingies (I'm guessing they were speakers) I kind of get what they are going for but kind of don't.
Look at his face... (o 3 o)
It was a lot like the EXO overdose maze concept... At first when I started the MV I thought they were going for a fallen dark angel kind of thing... WHICH BY THE WAY WOULD HAVE LOOKED EQUALLY AMAZENG!! Then when the pilot costumes came out and the black, white and red clothing came out I was just like... Rock. Star. Pilots. YASSSS... Honestly I didn't know why Yongguk was wearing the bandana hat... NOOOOO....
What are thoooosssseeee
But when they started throwing paint, it just looked like the funnest thing to shoot. Most of the time while I was watching the MV however I thought whether their agency spent a lot this comeback because they were literally dancing in a empty box. HOW DARE YOU TREAT MY BABIES THIS WAY?? They had nice cars though so I guess that makes up for it. This group became a clique with their own flags and symbols. While writing this, I just got the concept. OKAY LET ME EXPLAIN TO THOSE CONFUSED LITTLE DUCKLINGS... Maybe I'm the only one who's confused... Anyways... The pilot costumes and the seriousness is them all grown up and so they are saying while they are young, wild and free they should live their life while wearing weird bandana hats.

The song itself is like any other B.A.P song ever made: manly feel with machine noises in the background. Although the lipsyncing in this song is kind of obvious... We get to see Zelo's abs so... IT'S ALL GOOD!! Out of ten I give this song a 8 out of 10 because I love their comeback but not really the song itself. Listen and tell me what you think in the comments below. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images