2.5K Fan Service!!

6:40 PM

OH MY GERD.... 2.5K of my beans... across the world... I'm talking to you awesome beans who are viewing this right now. Spending Halloween with me was already really touching... but just within a month... I have reached 2.5K... Thank you. It's actually quite a difficult time for me right now (as you will see in my Double T) so it means the world to me that I have so many of you supporting me from around the world. I decided to keep things simple because I still have AP English homework to do... So here is a Monsta X spam since I am absolutely obsessed with them...

Pause, pause pause... I just got into this rookie group this week.
So I was not prepared for this spam... Let's go over the members'
faces one more time... 
This is Shownu. He was supposed to debut with GOT7...
But we all know that he didn't so here we are. To me...
He looks like a Mark and Bobby mixed child and that
literally makes him my bias. 
If Chanyeol and S.Coups had a baby... Wonho would be it...
This guy kind of reminds me of B.I. from iKon so I don't
really enjoy looking at his face. 
Minhyuk: Basically Xiumin from another universe...
This is Jooheon...
Hyungwon looks a whole lot like Jonghyun from SHINee
Kihyun: Literally JB from another dimension
I.M.: I'm in love with you... See what I did there...
I wonder how long since they've debuted... I can't seem
to find any GIFs of them together... 
Hey... I found 1.... They look pretty smashing... 
I'm so hungry right now... It's 12 a.m. and I've been
on a diet for the past week
I wonder what brand of tooth paste he uses... 
*Wipes sweat gently from forehead after seeing these beauties*
*Giggles furiously after seeing this*
Who dis?? Park. Chanyeurrrlll. 
I forgot that idols don't like to be compared to other idols... 
I love their stylist and their choreographer
This is probably the shortest spam ever since I can't find a lot of good GIFs of them but I promise... pinky winky promise that I will make the next fan service super special. I love you guys so much!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images