Reaction Tuesday: It's Not Too Late, I'll be your "Hero"

9:00 AM

I just became obsessed with MONSTA X... Every single one of them. This song came out last month and my SoundCloud people did not upload it so I discovered it while surfing the greatness of YouTube.

You know those legends about humankind coming from
soil and stuff?? Yea... Monsta X is created from the soil
of the core of the earth #HotLikeMagma
You HAVE to watch the rooftop version and the vampire version of this music video because the rooftop version has one of the most beautiful city scenes I've ever seen. It's just so calming and great at the same time. It's also really cute when they do a little fan interaction with everyone. I honestly don't care if the background is a green screen because the place looks amazing. Their style for this song was also really unexpected... They are not the typical rookie group with skinny jeans. They are literally wearing unskinny jeans, vans, and hoodies. THEY LOOK AMAZENG.
Click on video below to see this... Or you can just watch the repeat here...
I also reallllyy like the choreography with the song, they look so great when they partially lift up their shirt... SO ATTRACTIVE!! There is honestly nothing that I do not like about the song. The beat to the song is amazing, and honestly just the lyrics makes them boyfriend goals. I think I'm a bit boy crazy recently so please deal with my inappropriate comments. They are declaring their property and I love that. I need a guy who can protect me... and take charge... Except we don't have those at my high school.... Oh well... Out of ten stars I rate this song a 10/10... Muah... Perfecto!! I really hope you guys support these rookies, until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images