Reaction Tuesday: The More Controversy... The Better... We can fly away on your "Airplane"

9:00 AM

Apparently my baby/bias/the only reason why I listen to iKon Bobby is under fire for "dissing other idols" because he wrote the lyrics to "Rhythm Ta". I. Don't. Care. Him dissing other idols does not make him any less talented, and it definitely does not make the songs less good.

I loved their "My Type" and I definitely loveeeee "Airplane" and no scandal is going to stop me form reacting to this song. This song is another ballad where I can only focus and remember Bobby's voice because okay let me try to describe his voice. It's like a soothing lotion with a tint of bath salt in it... Yup... I just described his voice like a bath.... Well I have a lot of creativity in ma brain...
I bet you couldn't come up with that... Bobby is Mr. Steal Yo Gurl in this MV... Flirtin while his best friend watches... I don't like the leader of iKon because I watched their live V app video once and the leader literally punched the maknae so hard that you could see him wince and when he saw that the camera was on, he like changed his face completely. If he treats the maknae like this ON CAMERA... Think of how the maknae is treated when the camera is not there. Before I begin with the MV, I need to point out how much I LOVE THE MELODY OF THIS SONG!! I LOVE THIS SONG... Now I can peacefully criticize it. I have never criticized a MV before so iKon... You guys be the first. I thought that the main plot behind this would involve ALL of the members with the girl, but apparently it is only Bobby and the leader of the group. This is really unfair because literally they get the most part. Yea they do sing but THEY ARE NOT GETTING EQUAL AMOUNT OF SCREEN TIME.
I love Bobby but he shouldn't get special treatment just because he's being surrounded by scandals. Next, are you guys trying to copy BTS on this whole MV vibe?? Being outside, wearing casual everyday clothing. Not only BTS but the whole fence shot is a copy from "Let's Not Fall in Love." I get it that iKon is a rookie group but what kind of shoddy camera work is this?? The lighting at the airport you could literally tell that it was artificial lighting, and the shifts from one person to another was bumpy. After watching the video, I no longer think that iKon would be as successful as Big Bang rather they are making it because of the agency that they are in. Out of ten I don't want to rate this MV at all. Until next time stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images