First Rain

10:17 PM

I honestly think that it's a sign that this year is not gonna be that bad because... LA IS CURRENTLY RAINING!!!! FIRST RAIN OF WINTER!!!! I don't even know why I'm so excited.... It's just probably that the drought will end soon and I don't have to see depressing signs like the ones that I saw while traveling. First rain is super important so I went with a monochromatic outfit so it can make my Bestey Johnson umbrella pop. I wore some dark skinnies, with a black Hollister hoodie, black shiny combat boots, and my white "Celfie" shirt. It totally brought out the umbrella that I was using which had pink and red lips on it. The puddles at my school were huge, so the boots really kept me warm and rain water free. The downside to this outfit is that the weather turned from chilly to stuffy in a matter of seconds... So the jacket on top was kind of unnecessary but I wanted to embrace fall so badly that I had to wear it. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

This style of hoodie is really big, so you can layer up during winter.
I love how this hoodie is really loose on me unlike the other hoodies
that Hollister originally carries.
You've all seen this shirt before, but it actually doesn't look like this.
I bought that shirt from Target, so the style is more like a round neck
T-shirt rather than a semi-scoop neck as shown here. This T-shirt is also
really baggy but it looks really nice with skinny jeans.
Gross picture but you get the idea... #itsjustjeans
Again... my feet are tiny... so children shoes are the best!!
Last but DEFINITELY not least... My umbrella to add a dash
of bright color in my bland day. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images