WTF Wednesday: Dark Pasts and Secrets

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans... Alrighty... I think I've been reading too much East of Eden + Scarlet Letter with everyone having dark secrets and stuff... I think it's time to talk about my embarrassing past with you guys.

So I gathered all of the cringe worthy moments.... The most vivid story that I remember was in 6th grade. My middle school is from 6-8th grade, and there was this one guy. Who was like the Zac Efron of my middle school named C, he was in the school's rock band, everyone loved him, he was super nice, and was just like a Kdrama guy who came alive. I thought he was super attractive and he had my English teacher for his English class, so on the last day of school.
I wanted him to sign my yearbook. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT HE WAS IN MY TEACHER'S ROOM WHEN I THERE... Yes... I mustered up all of my fetus courage and I went and asked him to sign my yearbook. I like remember how this went down so clearly. So the Sharpay of the school was right next to him, she had amazing proportions, super pretty, and yea bad personality... BUT SHE WAS PRETTY!! She actually just graduated last year, going to NYU. She's pretty perfect. ANYWAYS... C was loungin like he was sitting/leaning (like he was sitting on the table but his legs were supporting his weight... you know what I mean??)... The pretty girl was standing next to him but she was talking to the teacher, so I was like THIS IS MA CHANCE...
and just telling you guys... THIS GUY HAS NEVER SEEN ME IN SCHOOL... LIKE EVER.... I'VE NEVER SPOKEN TO HIM.... I asked him, "WoULd YoU SIgN mY yEArBoOk?" Just like that... yes with my last inch of breath. I couldn't even look at him without blushing. WHY AM I SO AWKWARD?? Anyways, he was supeeerrr sweet and didn't say anything.... BUT THEN... THE PRETTY GIRL (guys I actually know her name) turned around and said, "AWWWW HOWWW CCUTTEEEE" You see?? I have the worst luck ever. He was so professional though and he asked me, "What's your name?" I swear, if he becomes famous one day for how beautiful he is, I still got his autograph. He wrote: "Hey *insert my name here*! Have a wonderful *insert middle school name here* experience. Cherish the moments forever.
These will be some of the best days of your life. Sincerely *Insert his beautiful signature with a music note ending his name*. He was only in 8th grade and yet he was already this amazing of a person. I CANNOT... WHY AM I SO AWKWARD.
The next awkward story involves the same day but a different guy. So this guy I've liked him for 5 years, he was a replica of Ju Ji-Hoon, yup he was the first guy I've ever had a crush on. I GOT FRIENDZONED WITH THIS GUY SOOOO HARD... LIKE IT WAS RIDICULOUS.... My face is turning red just thinking about it. We were super close, he was the second chair of orchestra and he got all the ladies with his violin skills. He was super popular. His popularity was a little less than C. He graduated this year also and he got into Yale.
This is the only guy that I don't regret liking. Anyways, while he was in his drama class, I went in to ask him to sign my yearbook, by that time, we haven't spoke for about 1 month?? Which to me was a whole life time.... I was sixth grade, so like don't say anything. He wrote: "Hi *insert my name* :D I'll miss you. A lot. I'll be nice to you in *insert my high school name here*. Haha. See you, bye :] *Insert his name*. Did he keep this promise? Of course he did, I messaged him about classes and he gave me advice. Congrats on making it to Yale, they're lucky to have you. I guess this story wasn't that awkward but my friends were there and they made a huge deal about it. WAIT JK... OKAY I DO HAVE A EMBARRASSING STORY ABOUT THIS GUY... Once during lunch, my "ex-friends" knew that I liked him and literally pushed me towards him while we were walking past his table during lunch, he looked at me super awkwardly as he waved hello. WHY??? WHYYYYY???? URGGGHHHH CRRINNGEEEEE.... Have you guys ever had these moments?? I think I'll share some more cringe worthy moments next time because I need to take a moment to go cringe in a corner. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images