Reaction Tuesday Part 1: MBC Music Core - Special Episode

9:00 AM

YAY!! Happy Korea's Independence Day from last Saturday. None of the new comeback songs, caught my attention so I'm reacting to the remixed version of Don't Leave Me... OF COURSE BY MY CURRENT BABIES.... GOT7. I seriously need to give a huge shoutout to their current stylist. I don't know if their stylist ever changed from when they first debuted because they went through a period of tie-dye and a period of metallic silver.....

What? HUH? WHY??
THEN THEY WENT FOR A MORE MATURE AND NORMAL PHASE... Which leads us to now. For their Just Right comeback, their wardrobe was a lot like SHINee's View plus Lego colors so it was really cheerful and nice. BUTTTT FOR THIS PERFORMANCE... I THANK THE STYLIST FOR GIVING THEM A MORE MATURE FEEL.
Everyone was dressed in combat boots, black jeans, and a white top. They honestly looked so good, that Yugyeom looked older than 18. I just realize that he's 3 years older than me. ONLY THREE YEARS.... Just when I thought that he was a fetus, someone posted a picture of unshaven Yugyeom and I almost died. Like it was so awkward to see him like that but it was hot at the same time. My feelings were all messed up when I saw that. Like what would all of them look like if they had a 5'O clock shadow... Like Mark... SHIVER SHIVER CRINGE CRINGE.... Jackson started the performance kind of unstable since he is the main rapper and not vocals, so no surprise there. GOOD JOB JACKSON!! This performance proved that you can literally do anything. This song really focused on the vocals and the dance skills of the group since Mark did not sing at all. JB and Youngjae sang the majority of the song and they were amazing.
I seriously love the simple look on JB since normally he wears a lot more accessories than the rest, especially his ear piercings. Before I didn't really notice Youngjae that much, but after hearing his vocals in Just Right and this song, he is seriously really good. I hope that he appears on Masked Singers some time soon. The main focus was the dancing though, because YUGYEOM BABY IS GOING TO TURN 18 THIS NOVEMBER!! AHHHHH YOU ARE ALMOST LEGAL LITTLE FETUS!! Just 3 more years. His dancing is absolutely striking and amazing, he really pulled my attention while he danced for the whole song, if you pay attention he seems super bright and happy. WHEN HE DANCES... IT'S AMAZING. He is growing up so fast and so charming. Watch the song below and tell me what you think, until next time, stay cool ma beans. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images