Reaction Tuesday: Big Bang Tells Their Fans, "Let's Not Fall In Love"

9:00 AM

우리 사랑하지 말아요. 

How can we possibly not fall in love with this song or all of you? It's just not possible, since Big Bang's comeback this year, I thought I could definitely call "Loser" and "Sober" as my favorite songs.... BUT NOT ANYMORE!!
GD is so pretty. Pretty period. Like no arguing... Nothing..
He's just pretty. 
I can write for a whole day about this song and what it means to me. The most important part of this song is the lyrics, it's basically about how all of them friendzoned themselves so they won't hurt the girls that they are in love with because they care about them too much. This song is basically relationship goals. Like if a guy cared about me that much, that he was willing to do everything he can to not hurt me, it would be so beautiful to have a friendship like that.
I love the filter and everyone in it. 
The song lyrics and melody doesn't match though since the melody is cheerful and everyone is happy. It seems as if they are happy to be friendzoned and with their decision because they know that they are doing something to make the girl happy. This song just really touched my feels. The filter used on the song was also my favorite filter that use for my Insta pictures.... so beautiful and clean. The whole MV gives a fresh feeling of new born couples on their first date. Which brings us to the style of the MV, it was surprisingly different from the rest of their MVs which was darker and more of a rock&roll feel.
Thank you so much for making this collage. <3
I don't know why but turtle necks are back, I keep on seeing it in the dramas that I watch and I see it in this MV on GD. His neck is long so it's okay but if someone like me wears a turtle neck to try out the trend, I'm not going to have a neck. The style for this MV was also clean and more my taste.
Can we take a moment to appreciate how
cute they are and how much I want them
to be a couple?
Normally, the costuming is some crazy combination of weird shirtless Taeyangs and sequence but this time... It's stuff that I would wear in real life!! The models and actresses were allllllll to my liking especially Seo Ye-Ji. She is literally one of my favorite rookies because of her silly laugh. If you watch her episode of Running Man in the Dangerous Couple Race, her laugh is absolutely adorable. Her hair is also something that I'm super jelly of because she has a load of hair buttttt it's still super smooth. UHHHH how are you so perfect??
The rain = my relationship
goals... They are being
showered with my goals. 
Then when she was paired with GD... OMO..... They look literally perfect together. She's 25 and he's 26.... WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE DATING?? Each of them totally described my relationship goals. Surprisingly with so much luvy dovey stuff I wasn't cringing like I usually am.... The circled contacts was a nice touch to make their eyes pop against the teal colored filter. Out of ten, this song is too good for the scale so I'm giving it a 11/10 because honestly, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG. LIKE I WOULD MARRY IT... JK... But at least date it for a while. It's so perfect that I'm adopting Big Bang into the Protected Beans Program. Congrats to them!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images