626 Night Market: Bleh.

1:38 AM

With all honesty, when I first got to 626.... I wasn't super excited, my friend told me how the food was expensive, there was EXTREMELY long lines, and the whole market was basically people. You know how normally, people will be like, "BUT SHE WAS WRONG!" NOPETY NOPE NOPE!!! SHE WAS RIGHT THIS TIME!!!! It wasn't a bad experience because I did have fun, but if I was to go there just for the food and gifts, I would have been completely disappointed. This market was a one time thing, #neveragain. So let's do a break down, I knew that I wasn't going to be full just from the snacks and food that they had there so I bought a burger beforehand which filled me almost all the way. 626 opens at 4 and continues all the way until 1 AM and since LA is raining Fire everyday, I decided to meet my friend there at around 7:00 (according to Siri is when the sun will set). When I got there, the cars were already lined up, and inching slowly into the massive race track parking lot. Upon arriving at the entrance for CARS, the road was divided into 2, the closer parking space was $5 and if you park further away, it's free. My mom dropped me off in the free parking space, and I met up with F. The whole time though I was kind of worried about my skin because the night before, my skin started acting all crazy with pimples and stuff, so I finally fixed it with some BB cream, and I felt really awkward, but anyways. We paid the $3 entrance fee which I found ridiculous since I'm going in to pay more money for food. When I first entered their wasn't a lot of people and everything was over priced. A teddy bear was $25 which was expected since F was hungry, we went straight to the food area. First thing I bought was this J shaped ice cream cone that I saw in a Kdrama and wanted to try it ever since. If it was just the ice cream, go to McDonalds, it's the same ice cream. Making past probably like 200 people, we finally bought some swirly potatoes which I always wanted to try. F suggested that we go and get the mason jars with tea, but since you guys don't know this, I get realllllyyyy bad headaches from drinking boba and some times milk tea, plus I only slept around 5 hours last night which didn't help at all. We bought the tea and I realized how many people there were. I was there from 7:00-9:30 and more and more people started coming in. I felt super uncomfortable in lines because EVERYONE were super close and right next to each other. The mason jar was a complete waste of money in my opinion, why did you buy it you ask?? Well, it's like paying $7 for a memory. The memory of the first and last time I will go to someplace like 626. We couldn't even make it close to the stinky tofu booth because we didn't have the time to wait in the long line that wraps around the booth. Making it back to the gift shop area was even more difficult than coming into the area. Speaking of difficulty, some of the booth had "coming soon" underneath the food that they offer. UHHHHH excuse me?? "Coming soon"?? How soon?? There was art and music, even though I didn't enjoy the genre of music played. We were hoping not to run into anyone from school, but of course, that didn't happen. It was awkward but we got through it. Moving on from all of the negatives of this market, I wanna give a shoutout to the guy in the white shirt who saved us a spot while F went to go buy chicken!!! You literally made my life so much easier!!! Also to that cute guy in the blue pants and white shirt that I saw 3 times tonight, call me maybe!!!! To the guy that F bought chicken from, you have a very attractive face.... My legs hurts terribly right now and I threw up after eating the food, so.... Thanks 626 and see you never!!! If you guys are going to go, I'd like to hear your experience. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images